Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is Taxing Pop Really a Solution?

Okay first of all.. after the first couple of second of that video, i stopped it. That is just disgusting. It makes me think twice about drinking pop ever again. When i was younger i drank pop alot, but then a couple years ago, i really started to hate it because it causes yellowy teeth and just plain ickyness. This scare campaign is effective, i think. If people watch that, hopefully they will realize what has to be done. Yes, it does make me want to be healthier. Ever since i was young, i loved healthy choices, and now im cutting back on that, which i really need to start having healthier foods. Recently i had popcorn, m&m candy, chips(alot of them) and a patty. I realize that in the new year, i really need to start watching what i eat because i wanna be healthy. When my dad comes home from the states, he always compares how big the portions are there compared to here. I mean, dont get me wrong because i LOVE food, and i LOVE having huge portions when i go to a restaurant, but i guess it depends if you go often. If you go to restaurants often, than you should have smaller meals and vice versa. I think we dont need to make bigger meals or anything because we have enough.



As i mentioned before, i couldnt even finish watching that video. It had me in disgust. I dont want to be drinking that everyday or even once in a while. Also, i think that if the tax went up, i wouldnt go out of my way to buy pop or chips, just for a treat. I definitely am going to pay attention now to the things that i eat.


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I totally agree with you I stopped watching the video as well, it was so gross! It does make you think twice about drinking pop, and you kind off imagine your self in the guys position so thats just really gross! I also agree that the video scares the viewers in many ways it makes you think that if you were that men, you would be drinking all of that and it makes you want to cut off all that fat that you just had and eat something way more healthy. I eat a lot too! hahaha, constantly food after food after food!

    ReplyDelete